1. Information We Collect & How We Use It
Medical Scrubs Collection requests and collects personal information from our customers at various site locations and instances, including, but not limited to, when you create a Medical Scrubs Collection membership, make a purchase, communicate with us via social media, write a product review, create a wishlist, participate in events, contests, or promotions, contact our customer care team, or post other customer-generated content to this Site. These are currently the primary ways in which we gather information, however, we may also collect data through other channels in the future.
The types of personal information we may collect from you can vary according to the method through which it was attained. It may include, but is not limited to, the following:
1. Information You Provide to Us
We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us, such as:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Shipping address
- Billing information and payment details (such as billing address, credit card details, and other sensitive financial information, specifically for the purpose of completing your transaction)
- Username and password for your Medical Scrubs Collection membership
- A record of your Medical Scrubs Collection orders, purchase history, and shopping behavior and preferences
- Information provided by you through your interactions with us in social media
- Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties.
- Additionally, when you select to email a friend your wishlist or send them a gift card, we request their email address from you to send them a one-time email. We do not share your friend's email information for any other purposes unless that friend creates a membership to Medical Scrubs Collection. Medical Scrubs Collection stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us at [email protected] to request that we remove this information from our database.
2. Information Collected Automatically
We may collect and store non-personally identifiable usage information (including frequency and number of visitors to our Site). Such data is used only in aggregate form and in a manner that assures your anonymity.
3. Email & Other Communications
We may contact you via email to send you necessary order-related messages, such as order confirmation and shipment confirmation notices.
We may also send you newsletters and additional email messages about our products, services, contests, and promotions that we feel may be of interest to you. If you no longer wish to receive these and other promotional communications from us, you may select the unsubscribe link which is present in each email. You may also customize your communication preferences by accessing your preferences in your Medical Scrubs Collection account and adjusting your settings accordingly.
4. How We Use Your Information
All of the personal information we collect from our customers is for the purpose of the reasoning described above (see sections b & c), as well as:
- processing, verifying, validating, and completing your transaction
- creating, managing, and maintaining your membership to this Site
- providing requested live customer support and services
- record keeping of your purchase history
- enabling communication via our Site, blog, and social networks
- managing your participation in contests and promotions
- sending email as appropriate (See Section c: Email ∓ Other Communications)
5. Under 13?
Medical Scrubs Collection is intended for users who are 13 years of age and older. If you are under the age of 13, you are not permitted to submit any personal information to Medical Scrubs Collection. We will promptly delete any personal information from a person under the age of 13 should we discover that we have collected such information from a person under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent. If you believe we may have collected information from a person under the age of 13, please promptly contact [email protected] so we can correct.
2. Information Sharing
Medical Scrubs Collection does not share the personal information of its users with any unaffiliated third parties for their promotional purposes. We share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties only as described below:
1. Payment, Shipping, Referral, & Other Programs
We use a third party payment processor and a third party shipping agent to ensure the payment and delivery of your purchased products. We may use other third parties for other services from time to time. These third parties have no authority to use your personal information for their own promotional purposes.
2. Legal Disclosure
We reserve the right to disclose personal information to our service providers, the government, law enforcement agencies, or other third parties under certain circumstances where a formal request has been made (such as in responding to a court order, subpoena, or judicial proceeding) as Medical Scrubs Collection, in our sole and absolute discretion, deems necessary and appropriate.
3. User-Generated Content & Information Disclosure
Any personal information or image content you voluntarily disclose online in a manner that other users can view (including, but not limited to: product reviews, on social media pages, in connection with contests and promotions, and on the Medical Scrubs Collection blog) becomes publicly available, and can be read, collected, and used by other members of this forum to send you unsolicited messages. Your membership name, email, or other information may also be displayed when you post comments or upload images throughout the site. Mdical Scrubs Collection is not responsible for the personal information users select to disclose in these forums.
4. Social Media Features and Widgets
3. How We Protect Your Information
Medical Scrubs Collection utilizes some of the most advanced technology available today for Internet security purposes. When you access our checkout using industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, your information is protected with both server authentication and data encryption, ensuring that your data is safe, secure, and available only to Medical Scrubs Collection.
Our site uses Authorize.net for all of our secure credit card transactions.
In addition, Medical Scrubs Collection is hosted in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced technology to prevent interference or outside access to keep us all safe!
4. Accessing Your Personal Information & Preferences
You can access, update, or change your personal information and communication preferences by signing into your Medical Scrubs Collection account and modifying your preferences at your discretion.
You can choose not to provide us with any or all of the information we specify or request, but then you may not be able to create a membership with us or to take advantage of some or all of our features.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at [email protected] We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Last updated October 28, 2014
6. Contact Us
27 Randolph Road
Howell, NJ 07731
Thank you for choosing Medical Scrubs Collection!